Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output:||Photoelectric Proximity Switch||Theory:||Optical Sensor|
photo eye sensor,
through beam laser sensor
• Long sensing distance that is approximately 8 times that of our conventional model (for the Through-beam and Diffuse-reflective models).
(Through-beam: 40 m, Retro-reflective: 7 m, and Diffuse-reflective: 2.5 m.)
• Improved visibility:
• A red LED that makes the spot visible.
• Large indicators that can be seen even from a distance.
• Improved operability.
(Enlarged sensitivity adjuster and operation selector)
• Freely selectable power supply input (24 to 240 VDC, 24 to 240 VAC).
(Additional types added to the DC type lineup.)
• Models with infrared LEDs are also available.
We’ve succeeded in lowering costs through in-house development of the chip-on-board Opto-ASIC, in which both a switching circuit and light receiving element have been integrated.
Equipped with a newly developed 4 element red LED light source. In addition to minimizing the decreases in emitted light that occur over time, it features a through-beam type sensor with a longest-in-class 25 m sensing distance! Not only is detection over long distances possible, but it is also tolerant against dust and fine particles.
Contact Person: sales