Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Theory:||Photoelectric Proximity Switch||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Operating Temperature:||-10~50℃(No Icing)||Operating Voltage:||12-24 VDC|
|Name:||Reflective Photoelectric Beam Sensor||Output:||Switching Transducer|
photo eye sensor,
through beam laser sensor
0 blind aera diffuse reflection photoelectric sensor/Long sensing distance 5m
• The light resistance is strong,can be worked on sunlight
• 0 blind aera Diffuse reflection photoelectric sensor
• Long sensing distance that is approximately 8 times that of our conventional model (for the Through-beam and Diffuse-reflective models).
(Through-beam: 30 m, Retro-reflective: 7 m, and Diffuse-reflective: 5m.)
• Improved visibility:
• A red LED that makes the spot visible.
• Large indicators that can be seen even from a distance.
• Improved operability.
(Enlarged sensitivity adjuster and operation selector)
• Freely selectable power supply input (24 to 240 VDC, 24 to 240 VAC).
(Additional types added to the DC type lineup.)
• Models with infrared LEDs are also available.
We’ve succeeded in lowering costs through in-house development of the chip-on-board Opto-ASIC, in which both a switching circuit and light receiving element have been integrated.
Equipped with a newly developed 4 element red LED light source. In addition to minimizing the decreases in emitted light that occur over time, it features a through-beam type sensor with a longest-in-class 25 m sensing distance! Not only is detection over long distances possible, but it is also tolerant against dust and fine particles.
Contact Person: sales